Hardy HI 6200 Weight Processor for OEMs
While nearly all Hardy products are used by OEMs in a machine building or custom applications, some products are designed specifically to fit the requirements of OEMs.
Take the HI 6200 for example. It was designed for OEMs and Machine builders who want to integrate weighing functions into their designs. It features:
- Powerful, Ultra Fast & Highly Accurate Weight Processing: even in systems plagued with mechanical vibrations
- Tiny Footprint: At just 2”x3”x2”, takes up virtually no cabinet space
- Color Touch-screen Interface: intuitive, easy to set-up, use and maintain
- Weightless Calibration: simple 1-button calibration, no need for test weights
- Comes in EtherNet/IP (-EIP). PROFINET (-PFN) and 4-20 mA Analog (-ANA) to fit a wide range of communications requirements
Hardy offers a broad line of process weighing instrumentation, sensors and scales for use in a variety of OEM applications including process weighing, mixing/blending, filling/dispensing, check weighing, rate control/monitoring, level by weight, and force measurement.
Download the Hardy Weighing Solutions for OEMs Brochure
Supporting Your Business Every Step of the Way
At every stage in the life cycle of your machines, Hardy will be your business partner. From design to build to operation and maintenance, you can count our resources. Take advantage of our products and services. You will lower your total cost to design, develop, and deliver, while improving your time to market. You will be better equipped to react quickly to change, increasing profits and attracting new customers with high-performing, innovative machines.
We offer solutions in YOUR industries such as Food & Beverage, Consumer Packaged Goods, Chemical & Petrochemical, Life Sciences, Mining & Minerals, Metals, and Building Materials. WIth your machine building solutions and Hardy products and industrial weighing expertise, OEMs can turn to Hardy to provide timely, accurate weight or rate data and control.
Call to Discuss Your Application Today! 1-800-821-5831 or 1-858-278-2900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org