The Hardy Repair Program offers repair of your weighing instrument or replacement with one from our refurbished stock within 3-5 working days from receipt at Hardy Process Solutions for a flat-rate repair charge.
All instruments returned to customers are brought up to the latest revision possible and carry a One-Year warranty. Purchase Order or Credit Card information is required prior to beginning repairs on your instrument. To start the Repair Program Process, please fill out the Hardy Repair Request Form at the bottom of this page and also fill out the required Hardy RMA Questionnaire and either return it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload it on this web page.
Submit Your Repair Request
Hardy will evaluate load cells to determine the root cause of damage. Many load cells are not economically feasible for repair. Please contact Hardy Technical Support to determine if your load cells meet the criteria for repair.
NOTE: Devices contaminated with hazardous waste must not be sent to Hardy. In order to protect the safety of Hardy employees and maintain compliance with local laws, Hardy is not able to receive products that have been contaminated with hazardous waste of any kind. Devices contaminated with non-hazardous waste must have the SDS (MSDS) attached to the outside of the package and/or uploaded with this form.
How to return your Hardy instrument for repair:
- Complete the required Hardy Repair Request Form at the bottom of this page AND Hardy RMA Questionnaire and return via uploading it to this page or emailing it to email@example.com
- Please call us at 1-800-821-5831, Option 4, or submit the Return Authorization request form below. Please include model and serial numbers. You must submit a different form for each instrument being returned.
- After we receive your information we will call you with the Return Authorization number (RA#) to get either credit card or purchase order information as our website is not designed for secure financial transactions.
- Use the original shipping box if possible, otherwise pack instruments with good packing practices for delicate instruments. There is no need to include connectors, manuals, or cables. However, you must provide us with the MSDS for non-hazardous materials.
- Write the Return Authorization number (RA#) on the outside of the package before sending and mail to Hardy Process Solutions, 10075 Mesa Rim Road, San Diego, CA 92121.