The Outfeed/Reject conveyer is designed to seamlessly reject over weight or underweight products. It comes in many different configurations to depending on the line speed and shape of your products. It can be designed to reject to separate bins over weight or underweight products so you can determine the best way classify them.
With large 2" tubing in either painted steel or stainless steel and maintenance-Free motorized drive rollers it is designed for durability.
BED SIZE Stated in WIDTH x LENGTH
- 1624 16" x 24" Conveyor Bed (Stainless Steel)
Height Option code stated as nominal height, adjustable ±2" from nominal height
- H26 24" to 28" from floor to top of conveyor belt
- H30 28" to 32" from floor to top of conveyor belt
- H34 32" to 36" from floor to top of conveyor belt
- H38 36" to 40" from floor to top of conveyor belt
- H42 40" to 44" from floor to top of conveyor belt
- PS Painted Steel Stand and Enclosures
- SS Stainless Steel Construction
Drive Dual Drives recommended for packages exceeding 40 lbs.
- -G1 Single Galvanized Steel Drive Roller (IP54 rated - recommended for 10 to 40lb product)
- -G2 Dual Galvanized Steel Drive Roller (IP54 rated - recommended for 41 to 60lb product)
- -S1 Single Stainless Steel Drive Roller (IP65 rated - recommended for 10 to 40lb product)
- -S2 Dual Stainless Steel Drive Rollers (IP65 rated - recommended for 41 to 60lb product)
- LR Product moves Left to Right when facing machine $0
- RL Product moves Right to Left when facing machine $0
- BP Black PVC Rubber Belt $0
- FG White PTFE Coated Food Grade Belt $250
- RD Rejector - Diverter Style