New Hardy HI 6200 Single Channel Weight Processors & Weight Transmitters Designed for OEM Applications
Powerful weight processing, ultra-compact design, with a color touch-screen interface
The Hardy HI 6200 series are either high performance single-channel Weight Processors featuring EtherNet/IP or Weight Transmitters featuring 4-20mA Analog communications.
The EtherNet/IP HI 6200 enables IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) compatibility, remote diagnostics, 24-bit processing, 100 Hz update rate and a color touch-screen display.
The HI 6200 4-20mA Analog is designed to replace signal conditioners and analog strain gage transmitters, providing OEMs, Systems Integrators or machine builders the advantage of C2® Electronic Calibration. The color touch screen display also enables Zero and Tare, which are not functions typically available directly on Analog transmitters.
Ultra-compact at just 2 inches wide and 3 inches high (without connectors), the HI 6200 series saves
cabinet space, allowing for high density panel design over traditional weighing instrumentation, reducing both machine cost and control cabinet footprint.
The HI 6200 series is designed to replace signal conditioners and analog strain gage transmitters with clean 4-20mA Analog signals or fieldbus connectivity. The HI 6200 series enables users to reap the benefits of IIoT device level connectivity though a built-in Webserver or directly via the UDP layer.
EASE OF USE
The intuitive 1.8” TFT-LCD touch screen interface is thoughtfully designed so that anyone with basic scale knowledge can set-up and operate the instrument without having to read a manual or receive instruction. Despite its tiny size, the high contrast color TFT display provides crisp easy to read measurements and instrument status.
Powerful 24-bit or 16-bit processing, state of the art hardware design, combined with Hardy’s WAVERSAVER® technology ensure fast stable weight readings in even the most adverse conditions that often plague process control. As a co-processer to a control system such as a PLC, DCS or PAC, the HI 6200 delivers 100 updates per second of processed weight data at resolutions exceeding 1:10,000 without placing additional burden or delay into control loops that depend on fast accurate readings from analog sensors.
HARDY PROCESS TOOLBOX
All versions include the Hardy Productivity Toolbox – C2® weightless calibration, WAVERSAVER® instrument diagnostics, and a suite of control integration tools such as a Rockwell EDS_AOP. The Analog Version features C2® zero and tare functions through the TFT display.
HI 6200 Performance
• Stable processed weight 1:10,000
• Maximum displayed resolution: 1:999,999
• Internal resolution 1:8,388,608
• Processed weight, display & comms: 100 times p/sec (50 times p/sec for Analog)
• Unprocessed weight (A/D conversion): 4800 times p/sec
• Gross, Net
Units of Measure:
• Ounce, Pound, Ton, Gram, Kg, Metric Ton
• WAVERSAVER®: 0.25 Hz to 7.5 Hz
• Averaging:1 to 255 User-selectable in single increments
Color Touch Screen Display:
• 500:1 contrast ratio with 1.8" effective viewing area
• 128 x 160 pixels, 65K colors
• Resistive Touch Display
• C2® calibration without test weights
• Traditional calibration with test weights
Number of Load Cells:
• Up to 8 at 350 Ω
• DIN Rail
• EtherNet/IP (-EIP models)
• Ethernet UDP
• Ethernet TCP/IP (Embedded Webserver)
• Modbus TCP (-EIP models)
• Analog 4-20mA (-ANA models)
• ProfiNet (Pending)
• Terminal, RJ-45
• 12-24 VDC
• 3 watts nominal (EIP & ANA)
• -10°C to +55°C (14° F to 133F)
• 0-90% non-condensing
• 2.1” W x 2.95” H x 1.98” D (without connectors)