New Hardy HI 6200 Single Channel Weight Processor Designed for OEM Applications
Powerful weight processing, ultra-compact design, with a color touch-screen interface
The Hardy HI 6200 series are high performance single-channel Weight Processors featuring industrial Ethernet-based communications, IIoT compatibility, remote diagnostics and a user-friendly touch screen interface. Ideal for OEMs and System Integrators building machinery where fast, stable weight data and low-cost of ownership are critical components to successful design.
Ultra-compact at just 2 inches wide and 3 inches high (without connectors), the HI 6200 series saves
cabinet space, allowing for high density panel design over traditional weighing instrumentation, reducing both machine cost and control cabinet footprint.
The HI 6200 series is designed to replace 4-20mA signal conditioners and analog straingage transmitters with fieldbus connectivity,providing machine builders the advantage ofthe communicating parameters and advanceddiagnostics. The HI 6200 series enables aproactive maintenance strategy while reapingthe benefits of IIoT device level connectivitythough a built-in Webserver or directly via the UDP layer.
EASE OF USE
The intuitive 1.8” TFT-LCD touch screen interface is thoughtfully designed so that anyone with basic scale knowledge can set-up and operate the instrument without having to read a manual or receive instruction. Despite its tiny size, the high contrast color TFT display provides crisp easy to read measurements and instrument status.
Powerful 24-bit processing, state of the art hardware design, combined with Hardy’s WAVERSAVER® technology ensure fast stable weight readings in even the most adverse conditions that plague process control. As a co-processer to a control system such as a PLC, DCS or PAC, the HI 6200 delivers 100 updates per second of processed weight data at resolutions exceeding 1:10,000 without placing additional burden or delay into control loops that depend on fast accurate readings from analog sensors.
HARDY PROCESS TOOLBOX
All versions include the Hardy Productivity Toolbox – embedded Webserver for set-up, monitoring and control from any browser-anywhere, C2® weightless calibration, INTEGRATED TECHNICIAN® instrumentdiagnostics, and a suite of control integration tools such as Rockwell EDS_AOP, HMI Faceplates, and GSDML files.
HI 6200 Performance
• Stable processed weight 1:10,000
• Maximum displayed resolution: 1:999,999
• Internal resolution 1:8,388,608
• Processed weight, display & comms: 100 times p/sec
• Unprocessed weight (A/D conversion): 4800 times p/sec
• Gross, Net
Units of Measure:
• Ounce, Pound, Ton, Gram, Kg, Metric Ton
• WAVERSAVER®: 0.25 Hz to 7.5 Hz
• Averaging:1 to 255 User-selectable in single increments
Color Touch Screen Display:
• 500:1 contrast ratio with 1.8" effective viewing area
• 128 x 160 pixels, 65K colors
• Resistive Touch Display
• C2® calibration without test weights
• Traditional calibration with test weights
Number of Load Cells:
• Up to 8 at 350 Ω
• DIN Rail
• EtherNet/IP (-EIP models)
• Ethernet UDP
• Ethernet TCP/IP (Embedded Webserver)
• Modbus TCP (-EIP models)
• Analog 4-20mA
• ProfiNet (Pending)
• Terminal, RJ-45
• 12-24 VDC
• 3 watts nominal (EIP & ANA)
• -10°C to +55°C (14° F to 133F)
• 0-90% non-condensing
• 2.1” W x 2.95” H x 1.98” D (without connectors)