NEW HARDY HIBSX HAZARDOUS & WASHDOWN BENCH SCALES
Hardy HIBSX Bench Scales are easy to clean, low-profile stainless washdown bench scales. The HIBSX series offers simplicity and robust performance for light duty industrial weighing applications. With an optimized internal 'X' design, the scales reduce the time required to sanitize them while still offering one of the lowest profiles in the industry.
Hardy HIBSX Bench Scales come with RoHS compliant 304 Stainless steel hardware, frames and platters. Users may choose between stainless steel hermetically sealed, IP68/69K, C2® load cells OR aluminum, environmentally sealed, IP67 C2® load cells, depending on their application.
Made in the USA, all Hardy HIBSX Bench Scales come standard in 12” x 12” size, ranging in capacity from 10 lbs – 165 lbs (5 kg to 75 kg).
With all stainless steel construction and hazardous FM approval, the HIBSX with a stainless steel load cell is built for wash down applications and hazardous environments. With an IP67 aluminum load cell, the HIBSX is designed for use in dry and dusty hazardous environments. Each load cell is also FM approved and has a +/- 0.02% accuracy specification.
Hardy has built its C2® weight-free calibration technology into every scale, delivering the lowest total cost of ownership on the market. C2 calibration saves time during commissioning and replacement, removes extra personnel from processing areas, and keeps your process cleaner by eliminating the need for potentially contaminated test weights.
To ensure durability in industrial applications, Hardy has performed corner, overload and cycle testing to over 8 million cycles. The HISBX series is ideal for manual checkweighing, piece portioning, counting, and adding minor ingredients (to a process or a batch).
Common Specifications to All Scales
• 304 Stainless Steel frame and platter (all models)
• Size: 12" x 12"
• Load Cell Error Specification < +/- 0.02%
• Weight: 22 lbs (9.98 kg)
• Cable Platform to Instrument: 10 ft (SS Models) or 6.5 ft. (AL Models)
•12" x 12": SS: 2.95" (75 mm) adjustable
•12" x 12": AL: 2.02" (51.3 mm) adjustable
• SS Versions: 10 lbs to 165 lbs (5 to 75 kg)
• AL Versions: 10 lbs to 100 lbs (5 to 45 kg)
• Overload: 200% R.O. with Stainless Steel HISP6 150% R.O. with Aluminum HISPA22
• Corner loading: 100% R.O.
• SS Versions: C2® stainless steel, hermetically sealed IP68/IP69K Rating
• AL Versions: C2® aluminum, environmentally potted, IP67 Rating
• Two year limited warranty
• FM IS Hazardous Class I, Div 1 Load Cells
• RoHs 3 and REACH
• 12" x 12": 22 lbs (9.98 kg)
Part Numbers for Aluminum C2 Load Cells
Part Numbers for Stainless Steel C2 Load Cells