Choose the Hardy Bench Scale
That Fits Your Application
Hardy Bench Scales offer the ultimate in product configurability and customization for use in all industrial weighing applications, offering customers the ability to choose the right product at a price that fits their budget. Hardy Bench Scales are available in either stainless or carbon steel base construction, with 304 Stainless Steel platters. Choose between hermetically sealed, IP68/69K, C2 load cells and environmentally sealed, IP67 load cells, depending on your application.
All Hardy Bench Scales come standard in 12”x12”, 18”x18”, and 24”x24” sizes, and range in capacity from 5lbs – 1,000lbs (2.27kg to 454 kg). Custom sizes and capacities are available upon request. Tell us what will work best for your application and budget, and let us create the solution.
400 Series – HIBS400-xxxx
The 400 Series is Hardy’s top of the line industrial bench scale. With all stainless steel construction and a hermetically sealed, IP68/IP69K, FM Hazardous approved, stainless steel Advantage® load cell, the HI BS400 is built for the heaviest wash down applications and corrosive environments. Hardy has built its C2 weight-free calibration technology into every scale, delivering the lowest total cost of ownership on the market. C2 calibration saves time during commissioning and replacement, removes personnel from processing areas, and keeps your process cleaner by eliminating the need for potentially contaminated test weights.
300 Series – HIBS300-xxxx
The Hardy 300 Series is a Hardy’s lowest cost stainless steel industrial scale, built to handle light wash down and humid environments. Each bench scale is equipped with an FM approved IP67 aluminum load cell, and comes with NTEP certification standard.
200 Series – HIBS200-xxxx
The 200 Series is Hardy’s lowest cost industrial scale, featuring a painted carbon steel base and IP67 aluminum load cell made for use in dry and dusty environments. Each aluminum load cell is FM approved, and the HI BS200 comes with NTEP certification standard.
For seamless integration into your manufacturing control system, attach any of the Hardy Bench Scales to a Hardy Weight Processor or Weight Controller with EtherNet/IP, Profibus-DP, Modbus, or Analog 4-20mA output. Or connect to a Hardy PAC or PLC plug-in weight module for the cleanest installation on the market.
All Hardy Scales can be paired with an optional 12” or 24” Indicator Column for instrument mounting. Hardy Bench Scales are also available with a ball-top platter to streamline roll-on, roll-off weighing applications.
Process Weighing Applications
- Minor Ingredients or Hand-Add applications
- Small Batch Reactor Applications in Chemical/Biochemical
- Machine Filling and Dispensing
- Conveyor Scales
- Product Inspection: Checkweighing, Piece Count, Portion Control
• 304 Stainless Steel (all models)
• Size: 12" x 12", 18" x 18" and 24" x 24
(custom sizes are available)
12" x 12": 5, 25, 50, 150 lbs: 3.75" to 4.5" (9.5 to 11.4 cm) adjustible
18" x 18": 50, 25, 50, 150 lbs: 3.75" to 4.5" (9.5 to 11.4 cm) adjustible
18 x 18": 300, 500 lbs: 5.5" x 6.5" (14 to 16.5 cm) adjustible
24" x 24": all capacities 5.5" x 6.5" (14 to 16.5 cm) adjustible
• 5 lbs to 1000 lbs (2.27 to 454 kg)
• Overload: 300% R.O.
• End loading: 100% R.O.
• Corner loading: 100% R.O.
• Platform to Instrument - 9 to 10 feet nominal (3
meters) (for longer cable lengths, contact the Factory)
• HIBS400 & HIBS300: Stainless Steel
• HIBS200: Painted Carbon Steel
• HIBS400: C2® stainless steel, hermetically sealed
• HIBS300 & HIBS200: aluminum, environmentally
• 5000 divisions of scale capacity
• Combined Error: 0.02%
• Two year limited warranty
• NTEP (HIBS300 and HIBS200 Only)
• FM IS Hazardous Class I, Div 1 Load Cell
• 12" x 12": 38 lbs (17.2 kg)
• 18" x 18": 59 lbs (26.8 kg)
• 24" x 24": 104 lbs (47.2 kg)