Hardy Process Solutions provides a US wide field service program for process weighing users. We can provide the following services:
Download Our Field Service Brochure
The unique offering of service and support options from Hardy Process Solutions gives you the advantage to maintain your plant your way. We're here to help you and we'll join your team when and where you decide we're needed. We will deliver:
- Root cause solutions: we use sound principles of measurement technology to troubleshoot to the root cause and find a solution. This means you won't revisit the same problem over and over on this installation and others.
- Documentation you can learn from: Whether it's a field service report, an answer from the Hardy WebTech Knowledgebase, or a support email, you'll have something to refer to today and for future use.
- Service as you need it, only when you need it: you decide what level of service you need and how often. If you need something to take care of all of your service needs, we can do that. If you want to service your equipment but need training and emergency support, we can do that too. You're not forced to buy a pre-defined program, and we work with you to design a service format that meets your individual needs.
- And, we'll keep you informed: we're not satisfied until you understand what was the problem was, why it happened, how we fixed it, and how to prevent it in the future.
We have factory engineers who will travel to your facility anywhere in the world to help you solve challenging applications. We're ready to support you with:
- Installation and start-up
- Routine maintenance and certification
- Plant audits and performance measurement
- Emergency troubleshooting and repair
To request Emergency Service and Troubleshooting, Start-up, Installation, Calibration, Verification or to discuss a Maintenance Agreement please call 800-821-5831 Option 4 (Standard Hours 6 AM to 5:30 PM Pacific Standard Time) in the U.S. or 858-292-2710 Option 4 Internationally.
Outside the U.S.
Hardy has built a network of support throughout the globe. For specific field service options available in your area please contact your local sales agent or our U.S. factory at +1 858-292-2710, ext. 1757.
For vibration monitoring support, contact:
Metrix Instrument Co.
8824 Fallbrook Dr.
Houston, TX 77064
US Toll Free: +1 (800) Metrix 4 or (800) 638-7494
Tel: +1 (281) 940-1802