Chemical & Petrochemical Manufacturing
Our process weighing solutions support the 4 major segments of the chemical industry:
- Base or Commodity Chemicals (polymers, petrochemicals, bulk and intermediates, other derivatives and basic industrials and fertilizers
- Specialty or Fine Chemicals (electronic chemicals, industrial gases, adhesives/sealants, coatings, industrial/institutional cleaning chemicals and catalysts)
- Organic Chemicals (dyes, pigments and inks)
- Life Science Chemicals (differentiated chemical and biological substances, pharmaceuticals, diagnostics, animal health products, vitamins, and pesticides)
Your Industry Trends & Manufacturing Challenges
We understand many of your business/manufacturing needs. We often find chemical companies focused on 4 key issues: a) meeting demanding throughput; b) hitting cost targets; c) meeting quality specifications of intermediate materials and final products; d) ensuring safe handling of potentially flammable or explosive materials. We also find that chemical plants often rely on both continuous and batch production processes, each posing different challenges.
Hardy’s solutions help you respond to these trends and challenges, for example by allowing you to:
- Improving throughput and yield
- Meet cost, quality, flexibility, and regulatory challenges - from raw material through final shipment.
- Maintain a safe environment in both normal and hazardous environments - from raw material through final shipment.
Your Process Weighing Applications. Our Products & Solutions
The following process weighing applications are widely deployed in many Chemical manufacturing systems. Hardy offers products and/or solutions that perform one or more of the key process weighing functions: measure; monitor; control; inspect required in each application.
Our Value Propositions
Hardy’s solutions deliver accelerated returns on investment, by enhancing productivity and adding value across the supply chain. Hardy’s solutions are easy to install, configure, commission, and operate. They are safer to maintain and save you time, money, raw materials and/or finished product. To learn more, visit our Case Studies and Application Notes.