Hardy Floor Scales
Now Cerftified for Use in Hazardous Areas
What does floor scale calibration REALLY cost you? The costs of downtime have increased by 65% over the past two years. Can you afford a floor scale that doesn’t have Hardy weightless calibration or built-in diagnostics?
Hardy Process Solutions now has a new line of hazardous area, wash down floor scales at very competitive prices. These floor scales combine best-in-class durability with Hardy’s core features: weightless calibration (C2®) and operator diagnostics (INTEGRATED TECHNICIAN®). Hardy Floor Scales offer manufacturers multiple ways to reduce their maintenance costs and downtime.
All weight capacities come in stainless, painted carbon steel with smooth or tread deck. Each scale is complemented with a full range of accessories. We even offer custom sizes for those difficult applications.
Features & Benefits
Rated for 250,000 – 300,000 loading cycles under normal loading.*
Easy to Install, Calibrate and Maintain
Hardy’s time-reducing C2 electronic calibration and IT operator diagnostics are standard features. This design eliminates potentiometers for corner adjustment reducing installation time.
Easy to Connect
Hardy Floor Scales pair easily with any Hardy Instrument or PLC module for full connectivity and control.
Full Complement of Accessories
48-inch Indicator Column, Portability Kits, Pit Frames, Fully Length Ramps, Bumper Guards with available mitered corners, Bolt-Down Plates.
All Capacities Available for Washdown and Hazardous Areas
The integrated summing box is sealed and has approval for use in the following hazardous areas:
Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, T4; Zone 0, Group IIC, T4; Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D, T5
Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, G, T4; Zone 20, Group IIIC; Division 2, Groups F, G, T5
Class III, Division 1, T4; Division 2, T5
Fill out our form to get a quote today to add a rugged, Hardy Floor Scale to your plant floor. Or Call our Hardy Service Center at 858-278-2900858-278-2900.
*Contact Hardy for further information.
• 0.25" inch thick smooth or safety tread deck
• 4.0 inches (10.2 cm) deck height (adjustable 0.2” 5 mm)
• 100% of rated scale capacity
• 100% of rated scale capacity
• Platform to Instrument - 20 feet (for longer cable lengths, contact the Factory)
• Stainless Steel
• Painted Carbon Steel
• Two-part UV resistant Polyurethane - 2 to 4 mil top coat
• C2® stainless steel
• Hermetically sealed
• Blind hole loading
HI 6011 Summing Box Power Rating
• 5 VDC, Class 2 source, max. 50 mA
• For Class I and II, Division 1 Hazardous (Classified) Locations, and Class 1, Zone 0 and 2 Groups IIC, Zone 20 and 22 Groups IIIC , power must be supplied to the summing box through approved intrinsically safe barriers per control drawing 0594-0010
Summing Box Specifications
• NEMA 4 Enclosure
• Hardy 6011 Summing Card with 4 integrated individual load sensor terminal blocks with cable glands
• INTEGRATED TECHNICIAN® circuitry
• UL. CE, CUL
• RoHS and REACH Compliant
• Approved for use in Hazardous Area Locations for US & Canada
- Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, T4; Zone 0, Group IIC, T4; Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D, T5
- Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, G, T4; Zone 20, Group IIIC; Division 2, Groups F, G, T5
- Class III, Division 1, T4; Division 2, T5
• 5vdc +/-5%
Optional Eye Bolts
• 1/2 - 13 x 1-1/2”, 2-1/4” diameter eye
• 250,000 load cycles under normal loading conditions*
• Two year limited warranty
*Contact Hardy for further information
-PS Painted Steel Platform Top
-SS Stainless Steel Platform Top
-S Smooth Platform Top
-T Tread Plate Platform Top