Give Your Check Weighing an EDGE
How important is using a Hardy Check Weighing bundle in your process?
We’ve done the math for you:
- Your system produces 250 cans packs per minute with an uptime of 85%/year.
- Overfill is 2 grams per pack.
- Product cost of $0.001 per gram.
- Overfill cost per year = $223,380
- Reduction of just 1 gram overfill per pack =$111,690 savings per year.
The high speed HI 4050CW Check Weighing bundle can process up to 250 high resolution weight measurements per minute per lane. The 4050CW bundle consists of a special version of the HI 4050 weight controller, a digital load cell interface card and a high speed Digital Sensor Point (DSP) capable of 0.5 gram resolution.
The bundle is perfect for building new systems for both static and dynamic check weighing or retrofitting the weight measurement electronics of older, less reliable systems. The ceramic Hardy DSP is designed for industrial applications requiring a fast, accurate and repeatable response to change in weight conditions. With no moving parts and laser welded assembly, the hermetically sealed DSP is rated to IP69k will provide a robust and long lasting solution to the most challenging environments.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership - It’s not a black box, it is an off-the-shelf solution. It integrates to Rockwell and other PLC’s
- Up to 250 packs per minute - It breaks the traditional analog strain gauge “speed barrier”, without the cost of MFR (Magnetic Force Restoration) or other similar high speed/resolution technologies
- Smart Features - It offers advanced EDGE detection (weight on & weight off) and operator indication of data quality
Visit our Case Studies
or Application Notes
on check weighing to learn more.
Hardy’s process weighing solutions are easy-to-install, configure, commission and operate. They are easy-to-maintain and save you time, money, raw materials and/or finished product. Contact a rep today!