Supporting Your Business Every Step of the Way
At every stage in the life cycle of your machines, Hardy will be your partner. From design to build to operation and maintenance, you can count our resources. Take advantage of our products and services. You will lower
your total cost to design, develop, and deliver, while improving your time to market. You will be better equipped to react quickly to change, increasing profits and attracting new customers with high-performing, innovative machines.
Here a few examples of how we help you add value:
- Your customer’s batching or blending equipment skid has tight material feed specifications. We can help you select the most effective method to measure and control the weight or rate of material feeds on your process skid.
- Your customer has a packaging line that you are integrating your filling or dosing machine into, but you have to deal with potential flow rate and product variations on the filler. We can help you design the most effective weighing solution to meet the packaging specification.
- Your customer wants to eliminate costly black box, green board product inspection equipment, specifically by switching to dynamic and static check weighers. They want to migrate to off-the-shelf equipment (PLCs, HMI’s and weighing instrumentation). This is equipment that they are familiar with and can be easily modified for their application and maintained. We can help you select, design and apply a solution that will satisfy their need.
Having a business partner, like Hardy, on hand to help you answer these questions is the most effective way to satisfy your customer’s quality constraints and at the same time achieve the most profit for their plant. By utilizing the experience and expertise of the engineers at Hardy, you can be sure of arriving at the optimum solution.
Value is what matters
We are building a unique product portfolio specifically for OEMs. Our Hardy Process Toolbox delivers an array of value propositions that reduces startup, operation and maintenance costs. Value for you and your customers, is what really matters.
Here is a list of some of the values that we offer:
- Superior quality/price
- Solutions with features focused on productivity
- A product portfolio that ranges from “just enough” to “best in class” capability
- Local inventory or 5 day delivery (in most cases)
- Faster build times
- Quick setup / commissioning / ease of use
- Touch & Go support
At Hardy we are focused on Process Weighing and enabling OEMs to deliver solutions that their customers value. Please call us to take advantage of our products, our solutions and our very experienced team of people.
Engage with Hardy and see the difference!