Hardy is always looking for motivated, enthusiastic team players for various positions within the company.
Since 1918, when our company first started in the weighing industry as Hardy Scales, we have been supporting the needs of modern industry to measure weight with the greatest accuracy.
Based in beautiful San Diego, California, the Hardy team has throughout the years produced the most advanced instruments. Today more than ever, our products continue to play a vital role in the relentless drive to automate industrial processes; we help businesses, large and small, to achieve efficiency.
Hardy’s products are widely recognized as the most technologically advanced in the weighing industry. When you join our company, you become part of a team that is focused on setting the bar higher while helping you reach farther.
You can send your resume to us in three different ways:
On-line: Careers at Hardy
Mail: Hardy Process Solutions
Attn: Human Resources Department
9440 Carroll Park Dr., Ste. 150
San Diego, CA 92121
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All opportunities located in San Diego, CA, unless otherwise noted.
Hardy is located in beautiful San Diego, California, which offers the ocean, the mountains and the desert all within a short drive. Combine these spectacular views with a host of outdoor and cultural activities and you have an environment that cannot be beat. The perfect setting for a "work hard-play hard" approach to life.
San Diego is ranked as the third in the nation in the number of high tech and biotech companies. It also has the largest number, per capita, of college graduates and PhDs in any of the large U.S. metropolitan areas.
We believe in our employees and, in turn, our employees believe in and support Hardy and each other. Together we celebrate past successes and remain focused on the challenges and rewards of our future
Hardy Work Environment
Hardy fosters a "fun" environment and finds that there is a number of ways to have "fun" at work...
- Fun is working on a challenging design project with a team of talented co-workers
- Fun is rush shipping a product to a customer and exceeding their expectations
- Fun is solving a particularly challenging technical problem
- Fun is sharing a laugh with a co-worker
- Fun is continuing your education and finding the joy that knowledge brings
- Fun is growing in your profession
- Fun is having a spontaneous celebration to recognize an accomplishment
- Fun is picnics, dinner dances, volleyball after work, and seasonal celebrations of all kinds
Fun ... let's have some fun together!